Terms and Conditions ("Agreement")
This is a legal agreement between you and Pro Latin Remix stating the terms that govern your use of the services provided in ProLatinRemix.com. Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Agreement", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using www.prolatinremix.com ("the Site") operated by Pro Latin Remix ("us", "we", or "our"). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at www.prolatinremix.com. Your access to and use of this website is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the website. By accessing or using the website you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then you may not access the website.
This website is strictly for working DJs. If you are not a DJ and continue to navigate our website, you will be in violation of our terms of service.
Prolatinremix.com is an exclusive promotional remixing website designed mainly to enhance the performance of professional Deejays. The remixes, sound FXs, DJ drops and other materials contained in Prolatinremix.com are produced/remixed and uploaded by its users/remixers/producers for the sole purpose of enhancing a DJ's overall performance. Only professional/working DJs are accepted to Prolatinremix.com. Pro Latin Remix's content is strictly to be used by DJs in ASCAP, BMI and SESAC performance rights compliant venues for promotional purposes only as defined by the US Copyright Act. If located outside of the United States, our content is strictly to be used by DJs in licensed performance venues as indicated by the user's country's laws.
By signing up, you certify that you are a working DJ and will use Prolatinremix.com for the sole purpose of enhancing your DJ performance and will not redistribute in any way, any of the files and services acquired within this website.
If you do not agree to these terms, please abort the website. You must accept and abide by these terms as presented to you. Changes, additions or deletions are not acceptable and ProLatinRemix.com may refuse access to the for non-compliance with any part of this agreement.
By accessing or using the Site in any manner, including, but not limited to, visiting or browsing the Site or contributing content or other materials to the Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
1. You are a working DJ which will use the content in this website for your DJ performance enhancement.
2. You have read and understood the present agreement in full.
3. You agree with all the clauses of the present agreement.
4. You agree with the fact that you are not able to use materials from ProLatinRemix.com if it is in the conflict with legislation of your country.
5. You agree to be at least 18 years of age.
6. You agree to not share, redistribute and/or resell our content in any form.
7. ProLatinRemix.com / Pro Latin Remix is unable to control all ProLatinRemix.com users and the user generated content they upload, therefore you are responsible for usage of the materials represented on the ProLatinRemix.com website.
8. All DJ drops will be done one time. Any changes or variations will require you to order another DJ drop.
9. DJ Drops delivery varies among voice over artists. You agree that the times listed in their products are estimates and it may take longer than usual.
10. All tracks have promotional drops 3-10 seconds after the remix/edit finishes. This doesn't affect DJ mixing since it's seconds after the track.
11. You agree and understand that all DJ drops final products varies depending on the scripts and voice over artists. The samples display on each drop option is merely a demonstration of previous drops from that certain voice artist but does not guarantees that you drop will come out the same.
12. All drops sales are final. No refunds or exchanges are provided after the completion of your voice drop order. A different version of the drop will require a new order.
13. You need an exclusive PLR account to navigate our website. DJs that don’t have an exclusive PLR account can create one for free. Please keep in mind that PLR accounts are exclusive to the members we approve. Each member is thoroughly screened to verify their DJ status and submitted information. We reserve the right to select whom we want to approve for a PLR account.
When You create an account with Us, You must provide Us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of Your account on Our Service.
You are responsible for safeguarding the password that You use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under Your password, whether Your password is with Our Service or a Third-Party Social Media Service.
You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than You without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
You agree not to disclose Your password to any third party. You must notify Us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of Your account.
We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you. All provisions of this Agreement that by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity, and limitations of liability.
Make sure to not share your account information with other DJs. We monitor all accounts to make sure they are only being accessed by the DJ we approved. If your account is being accessed by any other person than yourself, your account will be terminated. In addition, you can’t sell, resell, or redistribute any of the files or services acquired within this website. If you have been found or suspected to resell or mass share, your account will be terminated permanently.
Our website and its original content, features, functionality, designs, logos, scripts, codes, style and "look and feel" are and will remain the exclusive property of Pro Latin Remix and its licensors. Our website is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Our trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service without the prior written consent of Pro Latin Remix. You can not copy, sell, resell, or redistribute any of the files or services found and/or acquired within this website.
Links To Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to third-party sites that are not owned or controlled by Pro Latin Remix.
Limitation Of Liability
Notwithstanding any damages that You might incur, the entire liability of Pro Latin Remix and any of its partners under any provision of this Terms and Your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by You through the website or $100 USD.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Pro Latin Remix or its partners be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the website, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the website, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply. In these states, each party's liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Pro Latin Remix and each of their founders, affiliates, licensors, owners, shareholders, employees, contractors, executives, consultants, agents, suppliers, advertisers and sponsors, and their respective representatives, harmless from and against any and all claims, demands, damages, losses, costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees) and other expenses that arise directly or indirectly out of or from your use of the Site.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, USA, without regard to conflicts of laws principles. You agree to exclusive jurisdiction and venue within the State of New Jersey, USA.
You hereby acknowledge and agree that ProLatinRemix.com stores content and related information at the direction, request and authorization of its remixers/members. Pro Latin Remix acts merely as a passive channel and host for the promotion of such content. Remixers/members are solely responsible for all content uploaded, submitted, post, distributed or promoted on or through the platform. Pro Latin Remix and its subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, assigns, employees, agents, directors and contractors hereby exclude, to the fullest extent permitted by law, all liability with respect to all content submitted by remixers/members. Pro Latin Remix does not and cannot review all content submitted by its members.
Prolatinremix.com is an exclusive promotional remixing website designed mainly to enhance the performance of professional Deejays. The remixes, sound FXs, DJ drops and other materials contained in Prolatinremix.com are produced/remixed and uploaded by its users/remixers/producers for the sole purpose of enhancing a DJ's overall performance. We only accept professional/working DJs. Pro Latin Remix's content is strictly to be used by DJs in ASCAP, BMI and SESAC performance rights compliant venues for promotional purposes only as defined by the US Copyright Act. If located outside of the United States, our content is strictly to be used by DJs in licensed performance venues as indicated by the user's country's laws.
If you believe a user/DJ/remixer/producer has uploaded your material to ProLatinRemix.com and you wish for it to not be used by the DJs in our network, please email us at email@example.com. We respect all DMCA notices and will act promptly. These requests should only be submitted by the legal copyright owner of such material(s) or an agent authorized to act on the owner's behalf with proper legal identification.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), the written notice (the "DMCA Notice") must include substantially the following:
- Identification of the work you believe is being improperly used, if the claim involves multiple works, a representative list of such works.
- If your complaint does not contain the specific URL of the material(s), we may be unable to locate and remove it. Please include the URL(s) of the exact material(s)
- You must provide your legal full name, postal address, telephone number and e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material(s) is not authorized by its owner.
- A statement that the information in the written notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner, or an agent authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
- Complete complaints require the physical or electronic signature of the owner or a representative authorized to act on their behalf. To satisfy this requirement, you may type your full legal name to act as your signature at the bottom of your complaint.
You should be aware that, according to laws in effect, claimants who make misrepresentations or a person that makes a claim without being the legal owner may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material.
Changes To This Agreement
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions by posting the updated terms on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
Please review this Agreement periodically for changes. If you do not agree to any of this Agreement or any changes to this Agreement, do not use, access or continue to access the Site or discontinue any use of the Site immediately.
If you have any questions about this Agreement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.